Acceptable Use Policy
In connection with use of any HelloSign Service, website or system (collectively, the “HelloSign Platform”), you must not:
- Post or transmit abusive messages, defamatory, libelous, false or misleading statements, hate speech or messages that incite or threaten violence;
- Transmit spam, chain letters or unsolicited messages (including email);
- Impersonate another person, misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity, engage in fraud or hide or attempt to hide your identity;
- Access any unauthorised part of the HelloSign Platform;
- Interfere with the normal functioning, integrity or operation of the HelloSign Platform;
- Upload or transmit invalid data, viruses, worms, harmful code, malware or other software agents;
- Decipher or decrypt transmissions, circumvent any access, authentication or copy restrictions of, or otherwise attempt to compromise the security of the HelloSign Platform (including another user’s account);
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any part of the HelloSign Platform without proper authorisation;
- Attempt to modify, or gain unauthorised use of or access to, another user's account(s), website(s), application(s), system(s), equipment or data;
- Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from any other user’s account;
- Use the HelloSign Service or other parts of the HelloSign Platform in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including privacy laws in applicable jurisdictions; or
- Upload, use or transmit any content, data or materials that violate applicable laws or regulations.
Without limiting any other remedies available to it, HelloSign may in its sole discretion suspend or terminate access to the HelloSign Platform for violations of this Acceptable Use Policy, to prevent harm to other parties, or to preserve its security, availability or integrity. Terms not defined in this Acceptable Use Policy will have the meaning set forth in the applicable agreement between you and HelloSign.