At HelloSign the Security and Privacy of customer data is our #1 Priority
When you send a signature request, each signature on a document is imposed and affixed to the document. HelloSign adds an audit trail page to the completed document itself. The audit trail contains a globally unique identifier, or GUID, that shows which email address signed a document and when. These records include a hash of the PDF document, which is used to determine whether or not it has been modified or tampered with.
The non-editable audit trail ensures that every action on your documents is thoroughly tracked and time-stamped, to provide defensible proof of access, review and signature.
Here are a list of all audit-tracked events in HelloSign:
- Document Sent
- Document Viewed
- Document Signed
- Decline to sign
- Signer name/email address updated
- Attachment Uploaded
- In-person Signing Activated
- Signer Access Code Authenticated
- Electronic record and signature disclosure accepted
- Signature Request Delegated
- Signature Request Completed
- Completed Request Continued